DEGREE PLAN REQUEST
Degree Plans are useful to review the courses and requirements remaining until graduation. Some scholarship organizations require a Degree Plan to ensure that you are making academic progress.
Steps for completing a degree plan:
- Please use the following Degree Plan Template and note the course number, credit hours, course title, and respective semester you plan to take the course(s). Group courses by semester and aim for about 15-18 credit hours per semester until you note all the requirements for graduation.
- Refer to any one of the following examples for additional guidance when filing out a degree plan: Example One and Example Two.
- Use of the following tools to assist in your planning:
- LoboTrax -> Student Tab -> Enter LoboWeb -> Records & Registration -> Go to View or Submit an Audit
- UNM Catalog - > Select "Colleges" on Left Navigation menu -> Select College -> Select major on Left Navigation menu
- Academic Programs Website -> click on "Select Undergraduate Programs" -> Select college under "Explore by College:" -> Click on "VIEW" of respective major.
- Login to LoboAchieve.unm.edu, stop by AISS (1119 Mesa Vista Hall), or call 505.277.6343 to request an appointment with one of AISS Advisors
- Email the completed template to the Advisor prior to your scheduled meeting - it will be utilized for discussion and edited before it is signed.
For questions, please call AISS at 505.277.6343.