AISS offers a safe, inclusive & friendly workspace with computers available for student use. The AISS Computer Pod provides access to internet and Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Computers 1 & 3 are available for printing ONLY.
- Computer 2 is available for extended time periods. Reserve for 30-minute blocks.
AISS observes COVID safe practices - computer stations are cleaned after each use. Floor decals are placed to encourage safe distancing.
Reserving a Computer:
- Click the “RESERVE” button under the computer you want to reserve.
- Login using your UNM Netid & Password. NOTE: a UNM email account is required to reserve a computer.
- Select the time you wish to reserve. NOTE: time increments differ for printing and non-printing computers.
- Type in your name and UNM email address.
- Click on “Book”. A confirmation email will be sent to your UNM email.
Students are able to print 10 sheets of paper (total of 20 pages/front and back) per day FREE OF CHARGE.
Arriving to your Computer Reservation:
1. Sign in at the AISS Front Desk Kiosk
- Swipe Lobo Card or Click on "Login in with your Netid"
- Select "Computer Lab Usage"
- Select "No Advisor"
- Select "Enrolled Tribe"
- Click "Submit"
2. Confirm your reservation with the AISS Front Desk staff
3. All print jobs are picked up at the AISS Front Desk