DEADLINE ON-GOING - Dr. Kevin & Laurie Goodluck Scholarship
The Center of Native American Health (CNAH) supports the academic, social, and cultural needs of Native American health sciences students at UNM. Students will only be approved for financial assistance once per semester and will not exceed the maximum amount of $800 per academic year. Any student receiving an award is REQUIRED to provide volunteer service to CNAH, e.g., participating in or leading a CNAH event and/or activity.
To be eligible for this award, a student must be:
- Currently enrolled in a UNM HSC degree program.
- An enrolled member of a federally-recognized Native American Tribe, Pueblo, or Nation.
- In good academic standing and enrolled at UNM.
- Has explored other funding options.
- HSC Program Admission
- Completing HSC Degree Program
- Professional Conferences
- Cultural Event & Activities
- Professional Licensure
Questions, call CNAH at 505-272-4100 or email them at email@example.com.
To access the application, CLICK HERE.