Degree Plan Checklist
A Degree Plan Checklist is useful to review the courses and requirements remaining until graduation. Many scholarships organizations require a Degree Plan Checklist to ensure that you are making progress toward your selected degree.
Please read the instructions in its entirety. Schedule an appointment via LoboAchieve (see instructions above).
The complete Degree Plan Checklist will be reviewed prior to your appointment. Please be prepared to discuss & make edits during your schedule appointment. Your appointment will be rescheduled if your completed Degree Plan Checklist template is not emailed to the AISS Advisor at least 24 hours in advance. Template and examples provided below.
The process to complete a Degree Plan Checklist:
- Download the Word Document "Degree Plan Checklist Template"
- Fill out the template starting with most recent semester attending
- Enter ALL remaining semesters through your expected graduation semester
NOTE: Utilize the UNM Catalog, your Lobo Trax Degree Audit, and any available Degree Program Requirements (available through your academic department's website and/or degrees.unm.edu)
- Your Degree Plan Checklist should adhere to:
- Schedule an appointment via LoboAchieve (see instructions above)
- Email your completed Degree Plan Checklist to the AISS Advisor you are scheduled with, AT LEAST 24 HOURS in advance of the appointment for review - failure to do so will result in rescheduling of the appointment.
For questions, please call AISS at 505.277.6343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.